Main event

Categories Till Sep 1st Till Sep 16th Till Oct 7th Till Oct 25th
Undergraduate SBC or ACM member R$ 80,00 R$ 110,00 R$ 130,00 R$ 150,00
Combo (registration + SBC membership) R$ 101,00 R$ 131,00 R$ 151,00 R$ 171,00
Non-member of SBC or ACM R$ 109,00 R$ 142,00 R$ 164,00 R$ 186,00
Graduate SBC or ACM member R$ 240,00 R$ 300,00 R$ 350,00 R$ 375,00
Combo (registration + SBC membership) R$ 325,00 R$ 385,00 R$ 435,00 R$ 460,00
Non-member of SBC or ACM R$ 349,00 R$ 415,00 R$ 470,00 R$ 498,00
Professional SBC or ACM member R$ 450,00 R$ 475,00 R$ 500,00 R$ 525,00
Combo (registration + SBC membership) R$ 690,00 R$ 715,00 R$ 740,00 R$ 765,00
Non-member of SBC or ACM R$ 735,00 R$ 763,00 R$ 790,00 R$ 818,00

Additional activities

Categories Till Sep 1st Till Sep 16th Till Oct 7th Till Oct 25th
Short Course (each) Undergraduate
Graduate
R$ 30,00 R$ 30,00 R$ 30,00 R$ 30,00
Professional R$ 60,00 R$ 60,00 R$ 60,00 R$ 60,00
Workshop (each) Undergraduate
Graduate
R$ 60,00 R$ 60,00 R$ 60,00 R$ 60,00
Professional R$ 60,00 R$ 60,00 R$ 60,00 R$ 60,00

Extra activities Till Sep 15th Till Sep 22nd
Dinner (each) R$ 100,00
Extra publication in ACM proceedings (each) R$ 80,00 -

Additional information

The registration fees ​​are different for undergraduate, graduate and professional participants, whether or not members of SBC or ACM (the presentation of proof is required for members). SBC offers promotional fees ​​to non-members who wish to include in the annual membership. To check out the benefits, visit the site.


By paying one (1) IHC 2019 registration you are guaranteed participation in:


Short Courses and Workshops (Monday pre-event): fees are in addition to the event registration and one can register while there are vacancies left.


Publication: authors of Full and/or Short papers must register in any category by Sep 1st, 2019. For the other tracks the deadline is Sep 15th, 2019.


Extra Publication: authors with more than one paper in the Full and/or Short paper categories may benefit from paying an extra publication fee for the ACM proceedings rather than re-registering for the event.


Payments by boleto and debit card will end on Oct 16th, 2019. Credit card, commitment note and billing payments will be open until the last day of the event. During the event it will also be possible to pay in cash at the event secretary.


Cancellation policy: The refund request deadline is Oct 13th, 2019 and the maximum amount to be refunded will be 80%, where the remaining 20% will be used to cover the administrative costs of registration. After this date there will be no refund of any amount paid. The policy applies to the cancellation of registration or any other additional activity. Cancellation requests should be sent to faturamento@sbc.org.br.